The average price of houses in Sohna Road is in the range of Rs 7,350 to Rs 7,439 per square feet.
In the first of a series on upcoming real estate hubs around the country, ET Wealth focuses on the suburb of Sohna Road in Gurgaon.
One of the key highlights of Sohna Road is its proximity to offices and entertainment hubs and the fact that it has a large number of ready-to-move-in housing units.
It is 28 km from the airport, 17 km from the railway station, and 12 km from NH-248A.
The average price of houses in Sohna Road is in the range of Rs 7,350 to Rs 7,439 per square feet. A 1 BHK flat that is 350-835 square feet will cost Rs 20-47 lakh. A 3 BHK flat that is 1,100-2,592 square feet, will cost around Rs 81 lakh-Rs 2 crore.
Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Airport: 28 km
- Railway station: 17 km
- NH-248A: 12 km
- Proximity to workplace and entertainment hubs.
- Proposed expressway and Metro link to service this stretch.
- Industrial corridor of Sohna and Manesar to be new job hubs.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) funding metro.
- Large number of ready-to-move-in housing units.
- Schools: 15+
- Hospitals: 15+
- Restaurants: 10+
- Banks: 10+
- Grocery stores: 10+
- Petrol pumps: 2+
Consumer preference by budget segment
Covered area (sq ft)